Chef de Partie
My Client is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their team in Cambridge
* To assist the Head Chefs
* To provide meals of high quality to Fellows, Staff, Students
* Compliance with the Food and Health and Safety Regulations and policies
* To work as part of a lively and friendly team
* Cooking and presenting of high quality at all times
Skills/ Experience Required
* The post holder should hold a minimum of two years work experience within a comparable catering operation such as a high quality Hotel, Restaurant, University or College.
* Food hygiene and health and safety certificates are essential alongside formal NVQ or Apprenticeship style qualifications.
* The candidate should possess a good standard of verbal and written communication and be competent in practical culinary skills and meal planning.
If you match the above criteria please do get in contact with Marsha Gordon