Care Support Worker
Nos Da Healthcare are looking for Health Care Assistants to work within a variety of Residential & Nursing Homes (Floor work & 1-1)
This is a great opportunity for Health Care Assistants who want to make a difference in their career, supporting elderly residents, some with mental health issues such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
There are a range of positions available from full time/part time roles, with days and nights available.
Nos Da Healthcare are looking for caring individuals who are able to overcome challenging situations and behaviours. The individual will require the skills to promote independence, have a patient manner, diffuse confrontations, divert attention and encourage positive behaviours. Although there may be challenging aspects to the role, the opportunity to make a difference far outweighs the challenges.
As a Health Care Assistant with Nos Da you can expect:
* Weekly payroll
* Ongoing training for your personal development
* Attractive pay rates
* 24/7 Access to a our dedicated on call office staff
* Paid Holidays
What are we looking for?
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A great attitude and outside the box thinking
* Work history for the last five years
* Update Service Enhanced DBS check (we can provide on wage deduction)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or you think this is the job for you, apply now!