Internal Sales Support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, expanding Tyseley based employer who offers a varied, pivotal role within a friendly, hard-working team environment.
Working for a company that recognises and rewards hard work - they are customer and employee-centric, progressive, hard-working yet fun. And as if that isn't enough.... they give you your birthday off and pay a discretionary annual bonus.
Working with the internal and external sales team to provide full administrative support to a designated External Sales Rep and excellent customer service to external customers.
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries
- Process architect/contractor sample requests, including online requests as required by designated external Sales Rep
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order's progress and liaising with Samples department and Sales Rep
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- CRM database management of project opportunities, company marketing and customer details.
- Along with the designated Sales Executive and the Project Tracking team you will ensure accurate use of the CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails are made
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails as requested by Sales Executive
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Able to commute to Tyseley and work 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent verbal and written English
High Meadow Recruitment is working on a consultancy basis for the client