Year 3 Teacher
An OFSTED "Outstanding" school offering comprehensive CPD for all staff is on the search for a new Year 3 Teacher. The supportive and friendly Senior Leadership Team will ensure that you are equipped with all of the skills necessary to have the best possible impact on the children.
As a Year 3 Teacher at this 2 form entry mainstream Primary School gives teachers the opportunity to bounce ideas of each other in an cohesive environment. We know this because we have worked with this school and have placed teachers on a supply basis, who are now on permanent contacts and absolutely love teaching here.
To be successful within the role you will be:
- A QTS Teacher
- Experienced as a Year 3 Teacher or,
- Experienced in KS2
- Willing to view this Year 3 Teacher role as long term
- Innovative and can bring own ideas into planning
- Able to build relationships with children
- £26, 716 - £33, 824 Per Annum.
- Free parking on site.
- A very united culture, supportive staff from all angles.
- Opportunity for the role to become permanent
- Located near Moseley - Easily commutable from Edgbaston, Solihull, Acocks green, Kings Heath, Yardley wood, Longbridge, Stirchley and Birmingham city centre.
If the Year 3 Teacher position is of interest to you call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.