Retail Operations Senior Associate
My client is global leading and highly respected financial organisation whose UK Customer Operations division is now seeking an additional Operations Senior Associate.
Specifically based within their Retail Operations Transfer department, this area is one of the fasted growing areas of the business and is responsible for administering the core element of SIPP, ISA & GIA administration including transfers and Reregistration of funds and assets in and out of the business.
As one of the seniors’ in this team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a timely, pro-active and high quality service is provided to clients at all times.
- Updating procedures through close liaison with all departments
- Assisting in organising and controlling the team’s work, training colleagues on processes and products
- Providing and collating information for regulatory reporting
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of issues are raised with management e.g. those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk
As a self-starter with a "can do" attitude and initiative, you will be someone who is flexible and adaptable, with excellent communication skills, coupled with a high attention to detail and analytical and enquiring mind and organised in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and reporting.
You will ideally be experienced in the pensions industry (DC, DB or SIPP schemes), although experience gained within the broader financial services industry will also be considered.
Offering a highly attractive salary and benefits package that includes pension, life cover, generous holiday entitlement, bonus potential, ongoing training & development and free parking a full and detailed job description is available on application.
This is very much a team that is growing, therefore opportunities to progress and develop your career are endless and a more detailed job description is available on application