Assistant Manager / Manager - ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
A niche firm that provides services to businesses, and their professional advisors, is seeking to add to the Norwich team. Clients vary from Owner Manager Businesses, to larger corporate organisations and the work the firm undertakes is tailored to each situation.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant possibly newly/recently qualified in practice or in-house management accountant. Candidates must be able to demonstrate
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in preparing cashflow/forecasts/profit and loss accounts/balance sheets
- Experience in preparing year end accounts and lead schedules/audit files
- Experience of Sage/Xero/Quickbooks. Able to create and understand reports.
- Strong analytical ability, keen to get all the facts and details quickly and comprehensively
- Able to work to strict deadlines, as part of a team or on their own
An attractive salary and benefits is offered including performance related bonus and overtime payments. Excellent opportunities for progression. For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire quote ref 11945