TAX INVESTIGATIONS MANAGER
Tax Investigations Manager - Accountancy Practice - Ilford
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Investigations Manager, who has a solid background of working within an Accountancy Practice.
Our Client, specialise in Accountancy and Tax Advice - Corporation Tax - Capital Gains Tax - Investigation Tax, VAT and Inheritance Tax.
Experience / Skills:
- Tax Investigations Manager ( from within an Accountancy Practice )
- Experience in handling and managing Tax Investigations
- Ability to communicate and correspond with HMRC
- Meetings with clients and HMRC
- Preferably ACCA/ ACA/ CTA qualified
- Strong written and verbal skills
Suitable Applicants with the above mentioned background can Apply by sending over your updated CV and Contact Details.