Accounts Senior - Practice
Our client, an expanding Practice based in Preston, is looking to add an Audit & Senior Accountant to their team on a permanent basis. The role is primarily approximately a 25/75 split between Audit & Accounts Preparation.
The purpose of the role is to produce accounts, lead Audits, management accounting and bookkeeping for a number of clients in your own portfolio.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Preparing accounts to finalisation from incomplete records for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- VAT returns for clients.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Lead Audits
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Reporting KPIs and variances for clients and providing them with relevant advisory services.
- Assist the Partner with their clients.
- Be either Qualified by experience, Part Qualified ACA or ACCA or AAT qualified or Part Qualified
- Have experience of using Excel, Word and Sage
If you feel you have the qualities to succeed in this role, please apply today.