Sales Advisor - o2 store- Chippenham
Job Title/Role: Sales Advisor
Salary: £15,000 - £16,500 + bonus. (Earning potential)
Hours: Upto 40 Hours
Reporting to: Store Manager
O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies / brands putting customers at the heart of everything we do. TTMPSL are O2’s largest franchise - operating 37 Stores across the UK. Our teams are at the forefront of everything we do, and we are always looking out for talented people to join our teams. Just like our customers we want to offer our employees a great experience whilst they are with us, so besides the amazing benefits, rewards, great training and on-going career development, there is so much more to what we do.
Our Values are threaded through everything we do:
- One Team
- Best in Franchise
- I matter
- Love what you do
- Excellence in Service
- Smiles & Sales
We are looking for someone with:
- the ability to make strong connections with our customers, providing a service / experience that goes way beyond the norm.
- the patience's and empathy to listen - matching products and services to different needs.
- passion for the mobile world which will excite our customers and put smiles on the faces of everyone who walks through our door.
- a personality who gets on well with everyone they meet, enjoying being part of a close-knit team that likes to have fun.
- a love for learning all about the latest tech and showing our customers what it can really do.
What we offer:
We offer amazing benefits, rewards, great training and on-going career development.
Responsibilities of the role:
The Responsibility of the role is Being passionate about Customer Service, O2 products and understanding what we offer as a business. Ownership of the continual Learning and Development is an essential element to the role and will support both the current role and career development should you wish it to.
Working to our Customer excellence Framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer experience in store. Ensure you are Uniformed, Consistent / generic / every single time. Working to store targets by selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and understanding way. Being aware of your own and the team’s performance and how it contributes to company’s overall success. (Don’t worry, we have an app that helps you with this!)Using in store systems, company processes - taking ownership of what you do and making sure you are effective and compliant in everything that needs to be done to open, operate and close the store.