Teaching Assistant required for local Pupil Referral Unit. This school cares for students that have been excluded from mainstream education and require additional support. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working on a 1-2-1 or small group basis with Key Stage 3 & 4 students.
This school has proactive and committed leaders who endeavour to provide all children with a high standard of education. Leadership and teaching staff work closely with Teaching Assistants to ensure that all students are provided with academic, social and emotional support.
- Working with challenging behaviour
- Getting to know the pupils and their requirements
- Be an active part of lessons
- Be a good role model for students
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be able to build rapport with challenging students
- Have an awareness of what is happening in the classroom
- Be able to follow school behaviour policies
- Have appositive approach and a can-do attitude
This school is easily accessible from Northfield, Longbridge, Rubery, Bournville and Stirtchley
If this position is of interest to you then please click apply or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education