We are currently seeking an additional Paraplanner for a highly respected and well-known financial organisation, whose office in central Surrey are seeking a Paraplanner who is looking to continue to developing their paraplanning with a view to moving into a Trainee Financial Planning role within the next 12 - 24 months’.
This career progressing opportunity will initially see you being fully responsible for the provision of technical support to Consultants. This will include but not limited to:
- Working with the Consultants in order to validate and provide technical advice to a portfolio of clients.
- Managing the full research and creation of client suitability reports, ensuring all documentation is completed and compliant (including obtaining illustrations and all information to support the reports)
- Ensure the client(s) are provided with clear and concise information, in line with all regulatory rules etc.
- Prepare draft Drawdown Ongoing reviews, as well as draft annual review letters including re-balancing of portfolios, drawdown reviews, investments, pension transfers, estate planning (IHT), VCTs and EIS etc.
- Prepare client portfolio information and performance data in support of client meetings, visits and presentations, including comparative review documents, pre-review portfolios, update cashflows, income forecasts.
- Attend client meetings
The client is seeking someone with proven experience within a similar paraplanning or technical role within a holistic financial planning environment for Private Clients that encompasses pensions, investments and protection. Additionally and due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have already successfully attained the Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent) and will ideally be making some progress towards the Diploma in Financial Planning or the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, although this will be fully supported.
As mentioned, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader where you will be provided with all the training and competency frameworks to assist you in further developing your career into a a trainee financial planning role within the next 12 - 24 months’ timeframe
A full and detailed job description is available on application.