Third Party Damage Claims Handler
Our client are a UK leading insurer, they are seeking a Third Party Damage Claims Handler to join their motor claims department within their prestigious Manchester city centre office.
The role is primarily concerned with mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs, whilst delivering excellent customer service .
Working closely with external organisations, e.g. insurance companies, solicitors and uninsured loss companies and by applying the appropriate case law, the Claims Specialist is responsible for negotiating and recovering the best possible settlement for customer and the company as quickly as possible.
- Understands the key information required when a new claim is first notified and the steps required to progress the claim.
- Is focused on providing excellent customer service and empathy when dealing with our customers.
- Ability to resolve basic complaints from customers and third parties within agreed company complaints procedure.
- Able to conduct all necessary enquiries and validate indemnity.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of liability and takes necessary steps to investigate.
- Understands the key causes of litigation and the steps which can be taken to manage this.
- Is able to gather all the relevant documentation in order evidence and appropriately assess all heads of claim and makes good use of the AD paid report to expedite recovery.
- Knows the difference between a RIPE and Non-Ripe Insurer
- Able to identify potential large loss indicators to enable early escalation of appropriate cases to TCD.
What You Will Need:
- Experience within motor claims is essential
- liability and third party experience would be ideal
- A hunger for success and to achieve within an award winning insurer
- A proactive attitude
What They Can Offer You:
- Profit Share up to 5%
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Attractive contributory pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Extensive Training
- Career Progression…..and so much more