Enforcement Support / Administrator
My client is leading Financial Service company based in Darlington.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit an Enforcement Support Administrator. This is a shift based role.
The Enforcement Support Assistant provides essential administration and support to Enforcement Agents working in the field.
The post holder will be responsible for monitoring the activity of Enforcement Agents, ensuring that they are on duty when expected, in the planned areas and proactively managing their workloads.
- Responsibility for making and receiving calls to Enforcement Agents and answering their questions and queries
- Undertake actions and activities in relation to operational needs such as HPI queries, company tracing, statement of account requests, auto reports produced, vehicle removal requests and payments
- Support the Head of Enforcement in the allocation of work to Enforcement Agents using the AR-12 system
- Responsibility for undertaking regular case audits ensuring Enforcement Agents are acting compliantly at all times
- Accountability for the monitoring and achievement of the Enforcement team’s KPIs and client contractual deliverables and the completion of daily informative updates to the management team
- Responsibility for the monitoring of the teams AR-12 workflow queues, performing required activities on individual cases blocked or returned by EAs such as Gone Away No Trace cases and spotted vehicle reports
- Oversee and validate overpayments and refunds as 3rd party invoices such as vehicle removal, storage and auction costs
- Oversee the removal of goods process and manage the necessary correspondence to customers
- Responsibility for day to day liaison with debtors via telephone to arrange appointments for EA visits
- Gather information from Enforcement Agents to support any complaints
- Resolve financial queries on behalf of the accounts department such as late banking, chargeback and none updated Enforcement Agent payments
- Co-ordinate and manage day to day EA requirements including vehicle requirements, uniforms, stationary etc.
- Keep records of Enforcement Agent absences/holidays and forwarding this on a weekly basis to the HR department.
- Maintain and update a Health and Safety log of incidents relating to Enforcement Agents and provide this data to the HR department on a weekly basis
- Upload of Bail / No Bail Warrants and Commercial rent cases
Personal qualities, experience and skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure, in difficult situations, work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Software systems