A well-established Wealth Management practice in Liverpool require a Paraplanner who is dedicated to enhancing their knowledge, experience and skills in this area.
Ideally, you will have previous experience as a Paraplanner or within a fast paced environment and have extensive product knowledge in the areas of pensions, investments and protection.
The successful candidate will benefit from full support and training within a welcoming office environment.
Due to business growth and an increased demand of their services this highly reputable firm would like to welcome a Paraplanner to the team. You will be responsible for providing support to several highly successful advisers.
You will benefit from a working in a supportive and professional environment, full exam support as well as structured progression into Senior Paraplanning or Advisory positions in future.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience working within a similar role within an IFA Practice
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or a desire to work towards
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research
- Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.