Corporate Recovery Assistant Manager
The main duties will be to support the manager in progressing the team caseload to an efficient closure, together with responsibility for an individual complex caseload.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation and implementation of case strategy
- Supervising and mentoring junior administrators with management support
- Planning, delegating and monitoring cases to ensure that work is completed effectively
- Reviewing statutory reports
- Monitoring WIP and costs to budget
- Investigation work and identifying potential areas of review for maximising asset realisations
- Liaising with solicitors, agents and stakeholders
- Calculating and making distributions including the prescribed part
- Overseeing the closure process to ensure timely completion
The team specialises in Administrations and requires candidates with experience in that area.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and proactive individual.
A minimum of 5 years corporate insolvency experience is required.
An accountancy qualification would be desirable.
Training will be given to enable the growth of insolvency knowledge.