Business Development Manager (desk-based)
Arbury Associates are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s largest independent providers of innovative Mobile, Fixed Telephony and Managed IT Services. Our client is recognised as offering 'best in class’ customer service and support and pride themselves on creating long-term relationships. They are industry leaders with regards to their innovative product portfolio which includes Business Mobile Solutions, Unified Communications, Hosted Telephony, Microsoft Office 365, Dedicated Hosting, IT Support, Branding and Digital Marketing. With modern offices in 9 locations from London to Edinburgh, this truly is a fantastic organization to be part of.
Our client requires a team of desk-based Business Development Managers who will be responsiblefor cross-selling into their already very established customer base, as well as targeting new businesses. You will deliver solutions that drive sales of products and services throughout our client’s portfolio in line with sales targets, with particular focus on VoIP solutions.
- Market, promote and sell specific hosted telephony products and services
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within specified time schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Maintain a programme of pro-active lead generation activity
- Write and ensure timely delivery of new business sales proposals and quotations
- Prepare and present sales presentations to prospective customers
- Desk-based role at one of the nine National offices
- Proven history in telecommunications is essential
- Basic salary up to £25K per annum (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped earning potential
- 20 days holiday per annum growing by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 25 days
- Private Health Insurance
- Death in Service Insurance