New Business Development Executive
Are you a confident and professional individual looking for a brand-new challenge in which you can develop, learn and grow within, whilst utilising your existing sales skills?
This is an exciting opportunity for a high potential individual to join our client based in Reading at the early stages of the company’s growth and really progress within the business. Every opportunity will be given to learn about all aspects of your role and will enable you to progress quickly both in skills and earnings. If you are ambitious and eager to progess, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a desk-based sales role focused on identifying business opportunities.
Specifically, you will:
- Use a database to select appropriate target companies and contacts within the company’s target market space or within existing clients for opportunity development.
- Network within target companies and candidates to identify potential opportunities and associated target contacts.
- Use the telephone, email and LinkedIn to engage with target contacts.
- Build relationships with decision makers over time to identify longer term opportunities
- Update and maintain the database to support future marketing.
You must be:
- Self-Motivated & Sales Orientated: Possess strong internal drive and motivation to succeed in a goal and sales-oriented environment.
- Excellent Communication & Desktop Skills: Strong written and verbal skills. Have the ability to represent the company on the telephone, via email, LinkedIn and other media in a professional and credible fashion.
- Commercially Aware: Ability to identify opportunities via the telephone and arrange appointments for Client Partners.
- Able to Work Autonomously: Mature attitude, not requiring micro-management and happy to work on own if other members of the team are out of the office.
- Highly Organised: Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise the important ones.
The role will be based in Reading and you should live within practical commuting distance of this location.
Salary & Bonus:
Base salary of up to £28,000 (DOE) and uncapped bonus based on appointments arranged with decision makers and generation of leads.