New Business Development(Part time - Negotiable Hours)
Are you a confident and experienced sales/recruitment/business development professional, looking for a new challenge and flexible part time hours?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our client based in Reading at the early stages of the company’s growth, you will have the opportunity to negotiate suitable hours to suit yourself and the business. Monday to Friday, reduced hours or 3 full days - please call us or apply today for more information.
This is a desk-based sales role focused on identifying business opportunities.
Specifically, you will:
- Use a database to select appropriate target companies and contacts within the company’s target market space or within existing clients for opportunity development.
- Network within target companies and candidates to identify potential opportunities and associated target contacts.
- Use the telephone, email and LinkedIn to engage with target contacts.
- Build relationships with decision makers over time to identify longer term opportunities
- Update and maintain the database to support future marketing.
You must be:
- Self-Motivated & Sales Orientated: Possess strong internal drive and motivation to succeed in a goal and sales-oriented environment.
- Excellent Communication & Desktop Skills: Strong written and verbal skills. Have the ability to represent the company on the telephone, via email, LinkedIn and other media in a professional and credible fashion.
- Commercially Aware: Ability to identify opportunities via the telephone and arrange appointments for Client Partners.
- Able to Work Autonomously: Mature attitude, not requiring micro-management and happy to work on own if other members of the team are out of the office.
- Highly Organised: Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise the important ones.
The role will be based in Reading (very short walk from station)
Salary & Bonus:
Base salary of up to £22,000 (DOE - PRO RATA) and uncapped bonus based on appointments arranged with decision makers and generation of leads.