Customer Processing & Customer Support Administrators
Are you looking for a challenging role that you can make your own, in an environment that is supportive? If you have a passion for customer service and the ability to embrace our business values, then this role would be a perfect fit for you!
We are a family-run friendly, dynamic, company, established for over 60 years with an orientation towards long term success, both in terms of the business and our staff. Blum are the undisputed brand leaders of quality hinges, drawer runners and lift systems to the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industry. The Blum group fosters a culture of personal responsibility, openness, inclusion and on-going development.
We currently have 3 full time vacancies and will consider job share also. We have vacancies for two Customer Processing Administrators and one Customer Support Administrator.
The ideal person would need to be organised, methodical and possess excellent communication skills (both internally and externally) whether this is by phone, email or face to face. Attention to detail, high standards of service and accuracy are also key attributes.
The applicant will need to work as part of a small yet busy team but also be able to work on their own initiative and to tight timescales. At times this will mean managing multiple tasks simultaneously and therefore previous experience in administration and customer relationship management would be ideal. Experience however is not everything. If you have the right attitude and the willingness to learn and develop then we can help you make this role your own. Proficiency of working with Office 365 and Microsoft Outlook is a must and experience of SAP would prove highly beneficial.
Day-to-day responsibilities vary and may include:
- Dealing with daily enquiries from internal and external customers and updating systems accordingly.
- Handling high volumes of customer orders via phone, fax and email.
- Processing sales order’s accurately and within tight timescales.
- Maintaining filing systems (both manual and computerised)
- Answer telephone calls and effectively manage several different email accounts
- Meet/exceed service expectations from colleagues and customers
- Provide support to external sales reps with administrative tasks
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with customers becoming a first point of contact for queries. This may include visiting customers at their place of business
- Maintain and improve business processes within the role, department and wider business
- Any other administration tasks requested by management
A competitive salary, company pension and medical insurance is available.
If you are interested in making an application for the role please send your up to date C.V. and a covering letter as to why you are applying for this role.
Closing dates for applications is the 3rd May , interviews will be held on the 15th & 16th May