Commsave Credit Union is a not for profit financial co-operative owned and controlled by its members. We are based in Moulton Park - Northampton and pride ourselves on providing first class service, security and protection to our members savings, as well as simple and affordable access to funds.
Position: Loans Administrator
Location: Mouton Park, Northampton
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 per annum plus benefits
About the role:
This post is responsible for ensuring loan applications are dealt with in line with the policies and procedures of the credit union.
This role offers real diversity and variety. Strong communication and high attention to detail is at the heart of this role as you’ll have lots of interaction with our members as well as play a critical role in the loans process.
This role is perfect for a strong administrator looking for a new challenge, or a recent graduate with good initiative looking to work for a successful and professional organisation.
- Carrying out administrative activities in the loan process
- Checking and scanning relevant documentation
- Assessing member’s financial situations using our in-house computer applications and running of credit checks
- Inputting data in to the loan assessment tool and financial system
- Making decisions on loan applications; approving or rejecting applications
- Communicating with members by text, phone, email and writing
- First class administration skills.
- Good standard of written communication
- Confident in dealing with members by phone and in writing
- High standard of basic numeracy
- High attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Decision making experience in making sound decisions based on policy and procedures
- Ability to probe and enquire to gather all relevant information to support decision making
- Ability to use Microsoft suite of applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
We offer a highly competitive starting salary of £19,000 per annum, along with free onsite parking, excellent on-the job training, 20 days annual leave plus all your bank holidays with an opportunity to earn more holiday, and a truly great working environment for you to enjoy coming to work.
You may have experience of the following: Loans Administrator, Loan Underwriter, Assistant Underwriter, Junior Underwriter, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, etc.