Support Workers - Full Time - New Service
SUPPORT WORKERS - MALE/FEMALE - FULL TIME NEW SERVICE - £8.80 per hour
Are you a Care Support Worker?
Would you like to work at our exciting new development at Victoria Lodge in Bognor Regis?
Would you like to be part of our new team? If yes, we would like to hear from you
The service will be a 6 bedded specialist brain injury and neurological unit.
The Pay rate is £8.80 an hour
The Day shifts are 7.15am to 7.30pm
The service is easily accessible by bus, train and within close proximity to the local amenities
Benefits of being a CareTech Employee:
• Career progression path within the company.
• Employee Assistance Helpline.
• Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme.
• DBS check paid by CareTech prior to starting with us.
• SAYE Scheme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
To work as part of a team to provide high quality care
The Successful Candidate for the role will have
NVQ in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
Experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues.
The ability to keep calm under pressure
Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
Excellent communication skills
The passion to work with vulnerable Adults
The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
So, would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to our Service Home?
- Would you say your best traits were your positivity, friendliness and innovativeness?
- Do you enjoy working in a person-centred environment where you can utilise these attributes within a company offering career progression, competitive earnings and excellent training?
- If you have answered "Yes" to the above, we would love to hear from you
- CareTech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services.
- CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions.
- All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
- CareTech Community Services are proud to announce that they are a Disability Confident Leader.