Senior Technical Sales Executive
Ireland’s leading manufacturer and supplier of specific equipment for the food industry, based in Country Armagh.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales person to join a well-established company.
The person would be a key member of the sales team, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Candidate Key Requirements:
- The ideal candidate should possess 3-5 years’ experience in a complimentary industry.
- A successful track record in engineering or plant sales would be an advantage
- Must be able to communicate effectively, with colleagues and team members.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Will have evidence of sales planning, and be able to demonstrate experience of delivering profitable sales growth.
- Lead generation and sales delivery
- Will have the ability to build strong Customer relationships
- Report on sales results, forecast monthly, quarterly and annual profits
- Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- One year training period – introduction to key accounts and pass over live and historical quotations. You would meet key suppliers and receive training as required in the UK and Italy
- Territory will be Island of Ireland.
Package and benefits:
- Full time
- Uncapped commission / bonus structure
- OTE £50k+
- Private health care
- Company vehicle
- 29 days annual leave – increases with service years
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Jamie Neill at Reed Belfast directly on or click 'Apply Now'.