Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager - Oakham, Rutland
Due to expansion our clients, a family owned independent Cycling Retailer, are looking to recruit a full-time Supply Chain Manager. Working from their Head Office in Oakham area of Rutland.
- Salary: Around £40,000 per annum
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Driven to be the best? Supply Chain and Logistics management experience? This senior role takes ownership of logistics operations at our expanding Head Office supporting a dynamic business online and a growing network of stores.
To meet this challenging brief, you will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully delivering strategic projects across all levels of a business to drive improvements in revenue, internal processes and stock control. Strong inter-personal, leadership and negotiating skills are therefore essential, even when working under pressure in a fast-moving sector, as is the ability to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps.
In response to your drive and commitment, we are able to offer a competitive salary, generous staff discount and career development opportunities in a company that is continuing to expand across the east midlands.
Key skills & attributes:
- Experience in the parts of cycle retail sector, great product knowledge and a real enthusiasm for the business.
- Calm, friendly, professional and helpful – even when working under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal values, including treating colleagues with respect, punctuality and pride in own work.
If your experience meets my client's criteria apply ASAP for this Supply chain Manager job in the Cycling industry.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.