Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Younger Adults Service
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Younger adults service
- Location: Outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis
- Service: General care in younger adults Admission from 18+
- Salary: £17.00 per hour + Paid breaks (£31,000 per annum based on full time hours)
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses RGN or RMN or RNLD who will play a key role within this care home as a staff nurse providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of younger adults including Physical Disability, head and brain injury, Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Sclerosis, so if you like a hospital pace but in a care home environment this maybe your perfect job. If you are experienced with ventilation and tracheotomy this a benefit although it is not essential.
The service is based in the beautiful outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire on excellent transport links, so a car is not essential.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents with Physical disabilities. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Paid Breaks
- Non uniform policy
- Free parking
- 33 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optician's glasses payment
- DBS provided
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN, RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Albany Vine on or send a copy of your CV to