Morning Support Worker (BS35 - Bristol)
Team Brain Injury Support are looking for Support Workers to work with someone that we support within the Rudgeway area of Bristol.
The person we support requires manual handling and support with personal care, but has no clinical needs. There are also pets in the property. Suitable candidates will need to have a minimum of 6 months experience, be able to provide suitable references and be able to obtain a suitable DBS, which will be supplied free of charge.
We have a variety of shifts available and are looking for someone who is flexible in the hours they are able to work.
Current available shifts are:
- Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11am/7:30 am to 12:30pm
Rates of pay are
- £9.25 Monday - Friday / £10.64 Saturday / £11.56Sunday Day Rate
You will be
- Supporting people in their rehabilitation and actively participating in this process with them
- Help to organise daily activities in order to facilitate independence
- Interact in a comprehensive and professional manner with other support staff
- Identify and communicate observations as well as changes with the person we are supporting
- Administering medication
- Always putting the needs and rights of the people we support first.
Benefits of working with Team Brain Injury Support
- You will have regular contact with you area manager and Care Coordinator
- 25 Days of holiday per year, Pro Rata
- Nurse led approach for clinical needs
- Monthly Rotas
- Free DBS Check
- Full 24hr, 365 Day on call service
- Mileage paid within guidelines set out in policy