Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Receptionist / Admin Assistant – Radcliffe, Greater Manchester
Salary: £16 – 19k
Our client is seeking a mature, polite and enthusiastic receptionist, who will also assist all areas of the company with various administrative tasks.
This is a varied role, which will be receptionist based, responsibilities and experience to include:
- Answer the phone with a professional telephone manner
- Meet and greet guests and visitors
- Arranging accommodation for staff
- Collecting quotes and ordering machinery and plant hire
- Processing purchase orders
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- To look after any incoming deliveries.
- Any administrative duties including supporting senior management as and when required
Working Hours: 8am-5pm from Monday to Friday, 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003