Court of Protection Paralegal
Generous benefits package
Training contract opportunity
My client is a specialist Legal 500 law firm who are keen to add an experience Paralegal to their Court of Protection team.
- Assisting the senior lawyer
- Attending client meetings
- Taking notes for file recording
- Drafting and researching
- Attending court
- Liaising with solicitor and counsels
- Paralegal experience within a similar area - Personal injury will be considered
- LLB or equivalent is essential, LPC/LLM desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional approach
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.