Restaurant Manager, Oxford 40 hours per week £34,000 - £38,000
At Select Hospitality Oxford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager looking after a successful Italian restaurant in a busy location in Oxford doing between 1000 and 1200 covers a week. You will be responsible for all aspects of the operation including front of house and back of house, ensuring excellent customer service at all times along with minimal back office work as well.
My client is looking for a 'hands on' manager who lives and breaths customer service and likes to lead from the front. As Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the company's hospitality & restaurant outlet. You will also be an integral part of service, and will be expected to help run the service as well as manage it.
I am looking for a candidate who is inspirational and can provide strong leadership. Leading and developing their team from the front.
The position would be suitable for a strong Assistant Manager looking for the next challenge.
Experience and Skills required
* Proven track record of budget management, increasing sales & profit and controlling and reducing costs
* Motivational approach to ensure that you get the best out of every member of team
* Encourage and develop your teams
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to train and develop the team
* Experience in conducting stock takes and adhering to set GP's
* Experience working with and serving fresh food
* Experience working in an independent establishment
* Strong experience with Italian cuisine is essential
* A born leader
* Passion for food & beverage and amazing customer service
* Organised with excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
My client is offering the successful Restaurant Manager a salary of circa £38,000 - £40,000 with benefits
40 hour week
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information, please contact Andrew Cochrane on at our Oxford office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.