Senior Treasury Analyst - Central London
Senior Treasury Analyst required on a permanent basis for a global leading gaming company in Central London.
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + benefits
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a finance/treasury role within large corporates.
- Familiarity with SAP and internet online banking.
- Familiarity with cash management - for example, making payments, cash flow forecasting and dealing with day to day payment queries.
- Can work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and sensitivity to the cultural differences in the regions.
- You will maintain Internet online bank system and support the use of the same by the European entities update bank documentation.
- You will assist the European entities in different treasury matters ie:
o Opening and closing bank accounts
o KYC update
o credit cards programs
o checks deposits etc
- You will be working with Accounting on posting transactions, ie interest on Cash Pooling balances.
- A large part of your role will be supporting the Treasury Manager with the weekly cash forecasting process.
- You will also be supporting the Treasury Manager on ad hoc treasury projects.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our team. This role, reporting to the European Treasury Manager, will support the day to day treasury functions of the European Entities and will help fulfilling the accounting and forecasting requirements.