Newcross is seeking for Care Assistants to provide expert care and support across in Angus, Forfar, Arbroath, Montrose, Brechin and Carnoustie.About the role:
Our Carers are dedicated and caring healthcare professionals who will uphold our caring philosophy whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.Learning
All of our employees have access to free training courses so they can grow in their career. Newcross offer a variety of over 200 training courses to ensure that our team always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learning new skills.The requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.The Branch
Newcross Healthcare's Dundee branch is located at the city centre and is just a short 5 minute walk from Dundee train station and the River Tay.What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free Criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work, take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses.
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader.
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!