Reed Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting for this well-known construction company in North Bristol.
This national house builder who are prominent throughout the country with unrivaled customer service are looking to add to their small accounts team.
The successful candidate will be offered study support which includes exam fees, study books, holiday for exams and some study days for first attempts.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will come with a great attitude, a positive outlook and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Provide cover for purchase ledger and subcontract ledger
- Undertake some supplier statement reconciliations
- Process expense claims and input on COINS
- Process cheque requests and input/cost onto COINS
- Review, check and process mileage claims
- Process weekly wage timesheets and record on a spreadsheet for review and onward submission for processing
- Liaising with key utility suppliers to process the monthly bills
- Providing key support to the Fleet Manager to assist/deal with driver setups, vehicle movements, hire cars and insurance claims
- Provide holiday cover to the assistant accountant for key deliverables such as cashbook processing and cash forecasting
- Other ad hoc duties in support of the company accountant to assist in the production of the monthly management accounts
The ideal you
- 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts position
- Computer literate and competent on Microsoft software particularly excel and outlook
- AAT qualified or currently studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Professional attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Adaptable and positive attitude to change
- Experience in construction sector or COINS package desirable
- A competitive Salary
- Study Package
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service And you can buy/sell days)
- Free Parking
- Life insurance & critical illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental plan
- Healthcare Cashback plan
- Discounted Gym membership
- And many more company benefits….
If you are considering your next career move and this sounds like an ideal role, apply now and I'll be in touch.