Mixed Tax Senior - Top 40 accountancy firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mixed Tax Senior at a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in East London. Our client, a fast-growing Top 40 accountancy firm would like to take on an experienced Tax Senior to support their team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Review of corporation tax computations prepared by the accounts/audit team for a portfolio of companies.
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of individuals, including preparation of CGT computations.
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses.
- First point of contact for own portfolio of clients.
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns.
- Assisting on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects (for example, restructuring/reorganisations, remuneration planning, incorporations, share buy-backs, R&D tax credits, EMI schemes, EIS and SEIS applications).
- Carry out research on more technical areas to assist managers/partners
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio.
- Delegating work to junior team members and reviewing work.
- Assisting with the preparation of invoices for clients
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Practice experience
- ATT qualified or CTA studying/qualified, however candidates with ACA/ACCA qualification who have been working in tax, or candidates qualified by experience will be considered.
- Good IT skills including confidence with using Word and Excel.
- Digita Personal Tax, Corporation Tax Advanced and Company Secretarial software.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written, is vital as this is a role involving regular interaction with colleagues and clients.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and have the experience outlined above, please apply today.