A leading international law firm are keen to appoint a Legal Administrator to join their Real Estate team in Bristol.
The role will provide support to the Real Estate Group and others across the firm whose work has a property element to it. The team provides all services associated with the Land Registry, searches through Searchflow and other providers, SDLT returns, reports on title and other aspects of property work.
The main responsibilities include;
- Submitting applications to land registry
- Submitting search request
- Providing administrative support; including photocopying, scanning and collating document bundles.
- Liaising with other departments and team members
- Maintaining and improving relationships with colleagues and clients
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar supportive role, the ability to handle a high-volume workload, high standards of client service and excellent IT skills.
You do not need to have any legal qualifications to be considered for this opportunity.
On offer is the opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role within the legal sector at a reputable legal practice.
Please contact Sallie Jones for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below: