Support Worker - Children - Ramsbottom - Up to £10.89ph
Residential Support Worker Children’s Home
- Location: Ramsbottom
- Position: Senior RSW
- Types of Care: EBD Residential Home
- Service: Childrens
- Salary: £8.90 ph - £10.89 ph
- Shifts: Full Time - Long Day and Sleeps
- Contract Type: Permanent
Residential Support Worker - East Manchester
Your new company is well established in Children's Residential Care, they are looking for passionate people to join their team.
• Assist the management of the home in developing the skills and potential of Residential Support Workers
• Work within, and ensure effective delivery of the policies and procedures in the home, and the company
• Monitor and maintain administrative requirements, ensuring that the outcome meets the standards set out in childcare legislation, and the homes working practices
• Participate and where appropriate take the lead in the assessment, implementation and review of young people’s care plans
• Supervise and develop the skills of staff in their daily working practice
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience working in a residential setting and be passionate about working with children. It is essential that you have Level 3 in Residential Childcare and have a driving license.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary up to £10.89ph as well as support and regular training from your new company.
Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call Adept Recruitment on 0161 - 870 1100 to have a confidential discussion about the post.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003. Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.