Graduate Sales Management Trainee - Fuel Services
- Prestigious Graduate Sales Management scheme on offer with ISM Graduate Sales Training
- We want to meet Graduates looking to use their personality in a fast paced and target driven environment.
The Role: As a graduate sales trainee you will be supported by the senior management team, directors and regional trainers, you will be given a 12 month induction to general management, sales and operations of the business. Extensive sales training is provided and this position will lead to a management role within 18 months. An exceptional opportunity for a career focused graduate.
The Company: A subsidiary of a global organisation involved in the process and supply of commercial fuels, our client is currently recruiting a number of graduate sales trainees nationally. As part of their on-going growth plans, these additional roles are pivotal to the future success of the business.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Account management
- Contract negotiations
- New business prospecting
- Customer services
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Organised, articulate and measured
- Excellent communication skills
- Career focused and ambitious
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £18,000 basic salary OTE £22,000
- 25 days holiday
- Other company benefits