Staff Nurse - Arbury Court
Take on a challenging new role full of exciting opportunities and a career pathway
Arbury Court is an 82 bedded service which provides care and treatment for women in differing levels of security, enabling clear care pathways and a positive patient experience. Services provided include Medium, Low Secure and Psychiatric Intensive Care PICU) for women, over the age of 18, with Personality Disorder and Mental Illness.
We are looking for enthusiastic and compassionate Nurses to join our multidisciplinary team. You'll be experienced in caring for patients with a range of mental health issues and be recovery focused. A drive to improve clinical quality and consistently provide the highest level of care is paramount.
In return you'll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You'll also receive excellent staff benefits.
The good bit:
You will get: A salary of £23,934 - £35,900 (Depending on experience)
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
The interesting bit:
- As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will play a critical role as valued member of our well established Multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients and mentor and support junior members of the team.
- We are looking for individuals with motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills, who enjoy variety and purpose in their role.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must.
- In return we will provide you with a supportive environment where your clinical opinion will be valued, access to CPD and the opportunity to develop your career with us - whether you are newly qualified or looking for your next step.
The essential bit:
You will need:
First level registration
- Professional training in a related environment
- A sense of humour
About Arbury Court:
Location: Townfield Lane, Winwick, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 8TR
Patient group: Female adults (Personality Disorder and Mental Illness)
Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients. Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 50 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Service provided: Medium, Low Secure and PICU
Number of beds: 82
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure