Senior Branch Assistant
Senior Branch Assistant - Graham: The Plumbers' Merchant - Plymouth (Covering South West Region)
Graham are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running (2016-2019)
Here at Graham, we aim to provide a personable approach, maintaining a "family feel" as we pride ourselves on offering not only the best commercial offering for our customers, but also the best customer service too. By putting our people, colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do, we believe it is them that give us a competitive advantage.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Branch Assistant to join our family in the South West, working across three of our branches: Plymouth, Exeter and Bodmin. At Graham, we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service, but that can only happen if we have people with the right attitude working for us.
As a Senior Branch Assistant with Graham, you will:
- Assist in the running of three increasingly busy branches, covering sales, administration and manual handling duties.
- Provide all Graham's customers with the best customer service possible, knowing your customer base to give the best plumbing offerings.
- Interact with customers, both face to face and over the phone, handling sales queries and taking orders.
- Support the warehouse teams by helping to unload deliveries, pick goods for customers and organise deliveries from suppliers as necessary.
- Ensure all locations meet our dedicated H&S requirements and company policy.
At Graham, attitude is key. We are agile, innovative entrepreneurs, who want to create customer intimacy alongside an open and engaging culture. To become part of our family, thinking outside of the box will need to come easily to you and you won't settle with the status quo. Instead, you'll continually look for opportunities on how we can do things better and what we can ultimately do about it.
So if you…
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service and building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines and without close supervision, showing determination and flexibility where required.
- Display a great level of negotiation skills with internal and external customers.
- Hold a full UK driving license and have use of your own vehicle, as the role will require regular travel.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Graham employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.