Competitive Salary + Bonus (CIRCA £20k+)
We are seeking an experienced administrator for a small but busy UK division of an International business, working in their friendly offices in Basingstoke.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in to a PA role.
The responsibilities of the Administration Assistant will include:
- Booking travel arrangements, including; visa’s, flights, trains and hotels
- Receiving clients and visitors, ordering supplies, assisting with correspondence
- Attending and minute taking for meetings
- Providing general support to the sales team
- Any other duties as required
The ideal Administration Assistant will:
- Have excellent communication skills to enable liaison with stakeholders at all levels
- Come from a previous background of Administration with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be able to work well under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly motivated and the ability to work within a team and individually
- Have previous experience using SAP
- The ability to speak German is an advantage but not essential
- Bonus up to 1 months’ salary
- Pension (up to 8% from company if employee contributes up to 4%)
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent,
temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.