Sales Manager - Business Services
We are working with a well-established client, who is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to oversee, develop and support the internal and external sale steam to improve all revenue streams available.
Covering the Midlands, East Region and North London, this is a key position within the business as you will have a direct impact upon the skill levels, development, support and improvement of both the internal and external sales teams.
- Experience of managing a team of sales people within a service industry would be advantageous
- Able to create specific training plans for your team and deliver them in a supportive manner.
- Experienced in setting and overseeing achievable targets and KPI’s
- Knowledge of creating and implementing systems to align all functions which interact with the client (sales, marketing, customer service, field-based technicians)
- Experienced in working with outsourced agencies to devise and implement marketing tools - marketing material, sales packs, trade shows, and exhibitions.
- Possessing a positive enthusiastic can-do attitude, you will be tenacious, willing and not easily beaten
- Able to train and support your team to secure value through smart sales propositions - not purely based on price
- Possess excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced strategic sales manager to become part of a leading service provider in an ever-changing economy.
Salary: up to £45,000 basic + healthy commission based upon team performance + car allowance + pension
Please send your CV to Neil Yardley by using the link provided