A beautiful brand based in Cornwall are currently looking for an experienced assistant merchandiser or merchandiser to join their growing business. Do you want to work for an award winning business?
Our Client are a beautiful retail fashion clothing brand with a unique and purposeful concept. This is one of the most ethical brands out there! please call me on if you want to hear more!
The key role of a Merchandiser include:
- Build a range proposal through analysis of current and historical data.
- Have an understanding of future trends, business direction and promotional activities to propose growth opportunities.
- Analyse trading through the season against budget, identifying areas of opportunity or de-risk where necessary.
- Able to communicate clearly, work through multiple options and build evidence to justify proposals.
- Draw together analysis and data from trade and direct to consumer sales to produce a core option plan taking into account an offering of newness
- Create accurate forecast requirements for short and long term.
- Review buys by customer to ensure that budgets and sales targets are met.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team to give guidance on sales performance identify areas of opportunity or de-risk if necessary.
- Monitor and optimise the allocation of stocks.
- Manage, develop and lead a team to meet business and individual objectives.
The successful Merchandiser will be:
- Highly experienced in MS Excel with solid knowledge of advanced functions and the ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data.
- The ability to analyse data to gain deep insights and make key recommendations and proposals appropriate to business needs.
- Proven experience in building option plans and able to demonstrate the success of future projections.
- Knowledge of databases and report building.
- Preferably experienced in a similar merchandise focused role.
- Proven experience supervising or managing a team.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the apparel industry would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Highly capable with numerical tasks.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy essential.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- A profit share company bonus, paid annually dependent on company performance
- Plus lots of softer benefits