Sun Inn is located in Hawkshead village(Lake District, Cumbria). Busy with tourists, Hawkshead is a popular destination for travellers from around the world.
We are looking for general assistant who's main duties will be working front of house waiting on and occasionally work housekeeping or kitchen porter shifts. Successful candidate will be
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, and able to work shifts
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Previous experience in a Front of House department essential
- Able to work on own initiative, whilst able to follow instruction
Average working hours will be around 40-45hrs per week paid at National Living wage which is currently £8.21 per hour. Any gratuities left by guests will be equally split.
The position is with accommodation at £50.00 per week(all bills included). Staff accommodation is located short walk from Sun Inn. Meals will be provided whilst on duty and we offer 50% staff discount of the menu should you wish to dine at the Inn on your days off. Staff house has all necessary equipment as well as WIFI.
For any more information please contact Alex Godfrey( General Manager).