Student Nurse: Personal Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Student Nurses to fill our Personal Care Assistant roles inBath, Frome, Wells and the surrounds.
You must be a compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of outstanding care and support with a person-centred focus, promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Training for you!
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
* Salary of up to £13.15/hr Including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.