Team Secretary - immediate start available
Are you an experienced secretary or office administrator looking for your next challenge?
Are you an efficient multi-tasker who is unflappable under pressure?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy variation in your role?
Do you want to be part of a friendly, family-run business who values and rewards it's staff generously?
Then we want to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced secretary / office administrator to join a well-established organisation based in Hove.
This is a varied and hands-on role where you will support a small team and manage the administration function within a busy office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Typing dictation
- Preparation of documentation
- Creation of letters
- Booking of appointments
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering telephone calls and responding to email enquiries
- Filing and archiving
- Maintenance of company CRM system
- General office administration
The ideal candidate:
- Confident, friendly team-player with excellent customer service skills
- Quick and efficient typist
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong administration skills
In return, our Client offers:
- Generous starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 p/a dependent on experience
- Working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Professional yet relaxed working environment
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Central Hove location in modern offices
- Immediate start available!
To take your first steps towards this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW with your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy