All About Us
As Head Chef you are responsible for the kitchen within your Carluccio’s restaurant. You live & breathe the environment, the EPIC food you deliver & managing & motivating the individuals within the team. You are a committed kitchen manager, exceeding our guest’s expectations & running a business focused on growth.
All About The Role
Joining us as a Head Chef you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within the heart of our restaurants, the kitchen, we ask our Head Chefs to have the following skills & behaviours when you join us. You will also have access to a comprehensive Career Development Path to build & enhance your knowledge as your grow with us.
- As a role model its important you set the standard within the kitchen & be the ambassador Carluccio's
- Adhering & implementing great Health & Safety & Food Hygiene practices at all times
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
- Focused on delivering only the highest quality food time & time again. Second best simply will not do
- The maestro of multi-tasking, organisation & prioritising, nothing is too much trouble
- With great attention to detail you are able to follow processes & solve problems efficiently
- Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Results drive you & you take a commercial approach to running your kitchen
All About You
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
- Performance related bonus
- Level 3 Food Safety training provided
- Level 3 Food Production Apprenticeship available (Antonio's Cook School)
- Training & development courses
- Clear career development path & progression
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team Parties & competitions
- Discounted food on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you develop into a Senior Head Chef or even join the Support Office team. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Head Chef now!