Accounts Administrator - Rochester - £20,000 - £22,000
My client is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to work alongside the company Bookkeeper.
You will be working in a small team of 2, and will report into the company Director.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with credit control
- Answering telephones and dealing with enquires when necessary
- Assisting with email enquiries
- Data input and receipt processing
- Processing and coding invoices, making payments to the contractors and suppliers
- Processing cheques
- Update financial and non-financial data and information in databases to ensure that details are accurate and up to date
- Assisting with preparing year end accounts
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
The perfect candidate would have the following skills:
- Previous experience within the accounts department
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Working within strict deadlines
- General I.T skills and solution modelling
- Excellent excel skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to or call me for a confidential chat on
By registering with Office Angels, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy