Registered Nurse/ registered mental health nurse £33,000-£39,000 (DOE)- positions available in Dorset and Hampshire.
Hours offered as 36 or 42 hours per week, (48 hours p/w subject to availability) including alternate weekends.
- You will be a qualified Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN ) with a current NMC PIN registration.
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have proactively updated your knowledge and clinical skills, bringing your experience and passion for elderly nursing to this role
- Deliver excellence in person-centred nursing care, you will be confident to work to high standards in line with the Care Quality Commission, providing a kind, caring and friendly service.
- Whether newly qualified or more experienced, our client have a great career prospects for you. They are small enough to get to know you and care about your individual needs, yet large enough to offer excellent onward career opportunities and regularly promote from within.
About the role
- Registered Nurses (RGN / RMN ) are vital to our residents’ day-to-day enjoyment of a dignified and fulfilling life.
- Nursing at one of our care homes is dynamic and fast paced; no two days are the same.
- We have created environments within our nursing homes where you can take the initiative and lead the care teams using your excellent clinical skills and knowledge to deliver the highest standards of nursing care.
Nurses are responsible for
- Care planning including regular written updates to residents’ preferences and changes of clinical interventions, for example managing wounds, assessing tissue viability etc, drug administration rounds.
- Respecting confidentiality, you will have regular, sensitive contact with residents’ families, internal support teams and external health professionals.
- Supporting the development of our Senior Care Leads, Healthcare Assistants, Trainee Nursing Associates, student Nurses and other care staff.
About our benefits
- Competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements for nights and weekends
- Reimbursement of annual professional NMC registration subscription
- Support with studies and diploma qualifications relevant to job role
- Excellent induction, training and 'on the job’ support
- Provision of fantastic homely environments
- Friendly teams and great support networks of internal professionals
- Real career progression opportunities
- Staff recommendation scheme - refer a friend
- Annual pay review
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Background checks at no cost to you
- Nursing Times on line subscription paid to support on-going professional learning
- Support with revalidation