Finance & Investments Administrator - Excellent Prospects
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Finance Associate to join a highly regarded Investments company in Bath. The main purpose of the role is to provide a variety of administration support services to financial advisers and their clients.
This could be just the opportunity you're looking for if you are looking for a foot in the door to the investments sector or you have some previous administration experience from within the Financial Services sector which you'd like to develop or a graduate with a degree based around Economics, Maths, Finance or Business Studies.
This is a brilliant company to work for, you would be joining a very friendly and welcoming team made up of talented and enthusiastic individuals from whom you could learn from. The company strongly supports career development and there is an excellent training programme. The firm will fund your study for professional qualifications and you'll receive a financial reward for every exam you pass.
The offices are located just two minute's walk away from Bath Spa train and bus stations making it an easy commute for those travelling into Bath.
- Setting up new business accounts
- Daily banking of cheque payments and reconciling them to the client account
- Providing administration support to IFA businesses
- Writing and sending letters
- Updating client details on the database
- Chasing outstanding documentation in order to process applications
- Dealing with transfers
- Investigating queries through liaison with various departments and third parties
- Effectively handling administration requests from financial advisers
- Working with various financial products including SIPPs, GIA, ISA & Bonds
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Providing excellent levels of client support
- Suggesting improvements to processes
- Working as part of a close knit team and providing assistance to others when needed
Experience & Skills Preferred:
- Some admin experience from within an office environment
- Good organisation and communication skills
- A keen interest to develop within the Investments sector
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and an eagerness to develop new skills
The company offers an excellent benefits package including an annual bonus of 15% of salary, paid study support, 25 days holiday, buy/sell holiday scheme, pension, private medical insurance, gym membership, discounts and vouchers.