Area Sales Manager - South West of England and Wales
Experienced Area Sales Manager required to cover South West England and Wales. This organisation specialise in fans and fan-related products to OEM and Distribution Customers within the defined territorial area. Experience in these products or similar is required for this role. Reporting to: National Sales Manager, Air Movement Products
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop sales of fans and fan-related products through a combination of:
- Furthering relationships with existing Customers and contacts within this market segment.
- Seeking out prospective new Customers, establishing and developing relationships with these new customers through the activities outlined above, broaden the Customer base within the defined territory.
- Maintain and develop Customer accounts once established, to maximize turnover and margins through regular visits and other contacts, and provide solutions for Customers’ problems related to fans in the multiple market sectors in which the company have a presence.
- Constantly increase technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events at UK offices and their European manufacturing facilities.
- Attend appropriate exhibitions and seminars to acquire further product knowledge and market knowledge.
- In a timely manner, provide regular, written feedback on Customer visits via CRM and submit monthly expenses and vehicle mileage reports.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for fan business in the defined territory.
The successful candidate:
- Shall have a proven and demonstrable track record of selling fans and fan-related products into a primarily OEM environment.
- Will ideally have a minimum of five years’ experience in such a role.
- Will be capable of working largely unsupervised from a home base, with technical and commercial support being provided by office-based colleagues in Essex.
- Shall possess above average numeracy and literacy skills
- Shall be computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Will be self-motivated and in possession of above average communication skills, both written and oral, enabling effective interaction with colleagues and with people at all levels within Customers’ organisations.
Working Hours: The position is full-time, is based upon a 40 hour working week. Nominal working hours are: Monday to Thursday, 08:00 to 17:00 with 30 minutes lunch, Friday 08:00 to 15:00 with 60 minutes lunch. The position, by its nature requires out of hours working.
Salary range £35-45k basic + £10-12k comm/bonus = £45-57k OTE
Benefits: Included are: company car, laptop and mobile phone. The Company contributes the equivalent of 5% of basic salary into a private pension scheme. Holidays are earned at the rate of 25 days per calendar year.
For further information apply today or contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment, Westcliff on Sea, Essex.