Sr Personal Banker - London
We are currently hiring for a Personal Banker / Sr Personal Banker for one of our Clients to be based at London. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients’ relationships.
Salary Offered :
- Personal Banker : £18000- £20000 p.a
- Senior Personal Banker : £21000-24000 p.a
- Delivers superior customer service
- Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to cross sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
- To support the branch’s business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
- Responsible for operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Responsible for processing of Remittances.
- Responsible for the maintenance of AML format for Cash.
- Responsible for despatching cheques for remittances.
- Undertakes any other responsibility as delegated by the Area Branch Manager or so designated senior officer.
- Identifies and pursues sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
- At least 3 years plus experience in a similar retail banking operations role is must.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport; be friendly and personable and looks for ways to benefit the customer’s financial relationship.
- Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills.
- Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs.
- Must be flexible to work on weekend ( A minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month)
- Saturdays working : 5 hours & Sunday working : 3 hours
- Weekday working hours 09:00 a.m - 18:00 p.m
If you feel interested in the role and have the required expereince and qualifications, 'Apply' immediately.