Group Reporting Manager
We are recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager to join a highly successful FTSE global business. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to develop their career in a position of responsibility. The company view this role as very much a talent hire and someone they are recruiting for the future. You will be gaining deep insight into the mechanisms and requirements for reporting in a listed environment.
Supporting the Group Financial Controller, this role will manage the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting requirements, contribute to improving financial reporting processes and controls and develop existing reporting to support group wide understanding of the strategic development of the business.
- Oversee Group consolidations process and group cashflow
- External half year and full year reporting
- Management of the annual statutory audit process,
- Overseeing head office accounting team
- Accounting for acquisitions and acquisition fees
- Lead the group recharge process
- Ad hoc queries from global entities relating to reporting requirements
- Review and scrutiny of all areas of the group balance sheet (including goodwill, inter company, intangibles)
The role offers a generous salary, bonus and benefits package.
- You will either be at Manager level or above in a Top 20 firm or you will have relevant experience working in a Group Finance function.
- You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have a strong academic track record.
- You will be an outstanding communicator possessing the gravitas and skills required to operate at any level within the global community.
- You will be career focussed, looking to take the next step in your career with a view to transitioning into divisional leadership further along.